Monday, January 5, 2015

Caffeinated Cravings

2 things that makes my day complete: coffee and milk teas. I don't mean indulging both together at the same time but preferably in the same day.
1_ Awesome Coffee
I think the owners could've picked a better name considering how hipster this cafe's interior looks. Nonetheless, their iced americano and waffogato tastes good, but I can't say the same for their sea salt ice cream (not pictured). I'm not sure if it's the creamer they used or if it's actually supposed to be "organic." Whatever the reason, it's not something I'll be ordering again.

2_Boba Time on Vermont 
My favorite spot for boba in ktown! I don't know what it is about this spot but I love their Frosty Milk Tea #2 w/ honey boba and pudding! However, this time I decided to try out their hot Green Tea Latte with boba. And of course, shaved ice in a cup! Yum~

H

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home